Pallotto Dental Care started in 1946 when Dr. Romeo Pallotto, a graduate from Loyola Dental School, was discharged from the army and started his practice in South Chicago. Dr. Nicholas Pallotto graduated Loyola Dental School in 1980 and practiced with his father, Dr. Romeo Pallotto.
In 1984 the Lansing office opened. Both offices remained active until 1989 when Dr. Romeo Pallotto passed away. The South Chicago office was closed while the Lansing office remains open and continues to grow.
In the summer of 2011 the third generation of Pallotto dentists will join the practice. Dr. Anthony Pallotto will graduate from New York University College of Dentistry in May 2011 and will join his father, Dr. Nicholas Pallotto.